Not being elected to anything, here are some things I currently support as an ambassador of the Kingdom of God while living in the world as a simple citizen of the United States.
But, with apologies to Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, I offer the following goals to begin to implement in the first 100 days of my presidency if I were honored to be elected president of the United States. (These ideas come from the top of my head and the bottom of my heart)
As the Commander in Chief I would immediately begin
- to work with the secretaries of defense, army, navy and air force and the congress to change the strategy of the defense department from destroying enemies by making friends,
- I would arm military forces with simple tools like hoes to be used to make friends with collateral benefits for all.
As the Chief Executive
- I would work with congress and the representatives to the UN to remove all sanctions imposed on rogue nations,
- I would work to allow immigrants and commerce to cross all borders without restriction, and if there were walls, I would break them down and build bridges instead.
As the head of a political party I would work with the congress and the states
- to revise election laws,
- to shorten the campaign season,
- take corporate money out of politics,
- consider all residents registered with the right to vote,
- give third party candidates equal voice in debates.
As a person with influence
- I would work for a world-wide living wage, health care for all and college level educations for all the earth’s residents,
- cooperate with all other nations to care for the earth’s environment.
There’s no greater call
than ambassador of peace
my Father told me